With so many islands and dive sites to explore, a liveaboard is one of the most popular ways to dive the Bahamas. Enjoy crystal clear water, vibrant reefs, blue holes and plentiful shark encounters.
- 9 Days from £1825pp: www.diveworldwide.com/group-tours/bahamas
Visit the Bahamas
Base yourself in Nassau for a week and explore wonderful walls, colourful reefs and world famous wrecks. There is even a chance for thrill seekers to participate in an adventure with wild sharks.
- 9 Days from £1875pp: www.diveworldwide.com/trip-ideas/visit-the-bahamas
Head over to San Salvador, one of the Bahamas Out Islands, for a week diving some of the Bahamas’ most spectacular dive sites. Experience stunning reefs, plunging wall dives and encounters with hammerhead sharks.
- 11 days from £2,545pp: www.diveworldwide.com/trip-ideas/island-escapade
Great Hammerhead Encounters
Bimini is renowned for its shark encounters, especially that of the great hammerhead. Get up close to these amazing creatures during their annual aggregation - an incredible experience.
- 10 days from £3,095pp: www.diveworldwide.com/trip-ideas/great-hammerhead-encounters
Tigers in the Bahamas
Book an adventure of a lifetime. Enjoy unique and thrilling underwater encounters with tiger and lemon sharks. Departing from Grand Bahama Island, there are also plenty of wreck and reef dive sites nearby.
- 11 days from £3,475pp: www.diveworldwide.com/trip-ideas/tigers-in-the-bahamas
Oceanic Whitetip Adventures
Renowned for regular sightings of oceanic white-tip sharks in season, Cat Island is undoubtedly one of the best locations in the world for encounters with this inquisitive pelagic species.
- 11 days from £4,295 www.diveworldwide.com/trip-ideas/oceanic-white-tip-adventure