Tickets Still Available for Ghost Fishing UK's Winter Warmer
Join the Ghost Fishing UK team for a weekend of diving and socials, 5 to 6 January 2019 at the National Diving & Activity Centre in Chepstow,
Included in the price of the tickets are:
- Ghost Gear retrieval taster workshops and demonstrations (Only four places left, first come first served)
- Saturday Social: Hog Roast & BBQ (Vegetarian options available)
- Guest Speakers, LIVE Open forum
- Half Price Diving entry to NDAC (£9 per diver per day)
- Video screenings
- Bar, raffle, auction, competitions and fundraisers.
- Tickets for Saturday evening event: £25 per person.
Ticket holders receive discounted diving entry at the gate. This is extra and payable on the day. Please have your Eventbrite ticket with you.
Ticket holders may apply for limited spaces on the Underwater Workshops. Once you have purchased your ticket, you will receive an email with instructions on how to book your place on the Underwater Workshops. Workshops are one space per ticket, and slots for diving workshops with the Ghost Fishing UK team are limited and available on a first come, first served basis.
Please make sure you fulfil all of the following criteria before you book the workshop:
- Purchased a Ghost Fishing UK Winter Warmer ticket @£25 per person
- Minimum SCUBA qualification: Sports Diver/Rescue Diver or equivalent.
- Nitrox Certification.
- Minimum 50 logged dives.
- Drysuits only. Adequate thermal protection for cold surface temps/6 degree water.
- Own scuba equipment, fully serviceable and in good working order.
- Open Circuit only. No rebreathers.
- Medically fit to dive and able to sign self-declaration of fitness for the event.