The SUBEX Dive Centres of Egypt's Red Sea
Your holidays are precious – and we make sure that you can enjoy them without worrying! Since its foundation in 1965, the well-being, satisfaction and safety of divers have always been the top priorities for SUBEX. Without, of course, losing sight of the fact that diving is, and should always remain an adventure!
The Swiss company SUBEX operates five dive centres in four destinations around the Red Sea in Egypt:
- Two centres in Sharm El Sheikh – the Maritim Jolie Ville and the Maritim Golf Resort
- Hurghada – Al Dahar
- Sahl Hasheesh – Baron Palace Resort
- El Quseir – Radisson Blu Resort
Why choose SUBEX for diving?
At all SUBEX dive centres, divers expect the same quality standards and services:
- No stupid limits: diving based on air supply and NDLs – and not time limits – to depths of up to 40m
- SUBEX Air28: light nitrox mixture that reduces fatigue after diving and is a proven safety bonus. No nitrox certification needed - dive on usual computer settings
- Maximum of four guests per guide: for an optimal diving experience
- Welcome Dive: free support/guiding during the first dive
- Free tank selection: choose free-of-charge between 12l and 15l steel tanks
- Nitrox: 32% and 36% without surcharge
- Every 11th dive is free: tank, weights, and weight belt.
After the first dive with us, you are automatically a SUBEX member and you can benefit from a range of special offers and benefits. At SUBEX you will feel comfortable in a family atmosphere with small groups and individual service.
Training and further education for beginners as well as professionals according to CMAS and SSI standards: Revelation Dive, Fun Diver (Basic Diver), SUBEX Diver (OWD/1 Star), Specialties, SUBEX ART Diver (AOWD, 2 Star), Diveleader (Divemaster, 3 Star)
Daily trips by boat and/or bus, special excursions to world famous dive sites such as the Thistlegorm, Elphinstone, Ras Mohammed, Tiran Island and the Salem Express (depending on location)
Why the Red Sea?
Just a short journey from most of Europe, affordable and simply beautiful – that makes the Red Sea a world-famous diving destination. The diversity of underwater life is simply amazing and weather conditions are ideal all year round. The large selection of hotels offers accommodation for every taste.