Five videos nearly as good as diving
The new 360º underwater videos being posted on YouTube are as near to going on a dive as you can get without actually getting wet. Hours of fun and no decompression stops. Here's five to try.
And if you are reading this on a tablet or mobile phone open the video in the YouTube app (click the link on the top right of each video and it will prompt you to open it) and you navigate by moving your device around you - just don't do it on a crowded train!
1) Ray of Hope wreck, bahamas
2) 50 MANTAS FEEDING, MEXICO
3) STILL IN MEXICO - THIS TIME, WHALE SHARKS
4) NOW MANTAS AND WHALE SHARKS
5) EVER WONDERED WHAT DIVING WAS LIKE IN TAIWAN?