Fantasea Unveil New Underwater Housing for Sony RX100 III, IV and V
Fantasea has launched a new underwater housing for Sony's flagship compact camera, the Cybershot RX100 series.
As the Cybershot RX100 III, IV and V are virtually identical in physical terms, the FRX100 V housing will fit all three models of the camera, making it ideal for outdoor and underwater photography.
The molded polycarbonate housing is shock resistant and depth rated to 60m - although it has been successfully tested as deep as 80m - and is compatible with a complete range of accessories including lights and strobes, for which there is a removable dual fibre-optic cable connection.
• Depth rated to 60m/200ft
• Ergonomic design
• Made from durable injection-molded polycarbonate
• Full access to all essential camera controls & functions with clearly marked controls
• Shock resistant
• Double O-ring seal
• Special mount for lighting accessories
• Removable double fibre optic cable connection
• Removable flash diffuser
• Easy and secure installation of camera
• Removable anti-glare hood for the LCD screen
• BONUS - Moisture Detector comes installed inside each FRX100 V Housing at no additional cost.
• BONUS - Hand Strap and Port Cover included
• Dedicated video control button for easy video filming in any shooting mode
• Compatible with a wide range of underwater photo accessories
• Weight (with camera on land): 900g
• Weight (without camera on land): 600g
• Dimensions: 15.5 x 14.5 x 12 cm (6.25 x 5.75 x 4.75 inch)
• Manufacturer's warranty included