Fantasea Release New Upgrades for Underwater Camera Housings
Fantasea introduces a selection of products designed to upgrade underwater housings
UMG-02 LCD Magnifier
(Cat. No. 5052)
When installed on the camera housing, the UMG-02 LCD Magnifier provides the underwater photographer with an enlarged, clear, bright and sharp view of the camera LCD screen.
Using the UMG-02 makes it easier to compose and focus with the camera system, resulting with sharper and more impressive underwater images. UMG-02 was optically designed for underwater use. The rubber sleeve serves as a sunshade and ensures a clear view also in the brightest conditions. Installation is quick and simple. An adjustable diopter allows focusing the lens to a finer degree customised to individual eyes.
The UMG-02 LCD Magnifier was designed to be installed on Fantasea housings. It can also be installed on other housings featuring a similar design of anti-glare hood rails.
- Magnification: 2.3X (underwater)
- Materials: Hard anodised aluminum bezel, rubber LCD hood
- Lens construction: 2 groups and 3 elements
- Lens coating: AR multi-layer coating
- Depth rated to 100 meters / 330 feet
- Dimensions: 79.6 x 76 x 93mm / 3.13 x 3 x 3.66 inch
- Weight: 192 g / 6.77 oz
- Included in package: Lens cap, lens cap secure string and rubber hood quick release secure string
Fantasea Moisture Detector
(Cat. No. 7501)
The Fantasea Moisture Detector can be installed inside any housing featuring sufficient space for the alarm unit.
The detector is very sensitive, so whenever moisture is detected by the sensor, an in-built LED light flashes and a warning alarm starts beeping, thereby alerting the user of a possible leak.
The device includes an alarm unit and a moisture sensor unit, connected by a thin wire. The alarm unit is installed on any of the housing side panels using a double-sided installation sticker, included in the package. You'll need to make sure that your housing offers sufficient space for the alarm unit to be installed (34 x 24 x 7 mm) without interfering with a proper watertight seal. The Moisture Sensor unit is installed just under the camera or camera tray inside the housing.
The Fantasea Moisture Detector is operated by a 3V Lithium #CR1220 battery. A replaceable and non-rechargeable battery is included.
- All components should be handled carefully during installation
- The Fantasea Moisture Detector assists with detecting moisture inside the housing. Installation of the Fantasea Moisture Detector inside the housing does not eliminate the user's responsibility of validating housing watertight seal prior to and during the dive.