Firmware Updates and new Features for the Paralenz Action Camera
The game-changing Danish action camera designed by divers, for divers, has received a new firmware update, adding some new features to the already excellent camera and updates based on user feedback.
Among these are:
- New layout for the settings menu
- New auto record mode which will automatically start recording once the depth is greater than one metre and stop once the camera has spent 10 seconds less than one metre – added especially for freediving and spearfishing.
- Fixed the auto WB (white balance) function that shifted constanly underwater
- New vibration feedback pattern for camera modes and recording
- Settings added from user requests to disable the auto-off function
- Optimisation of the depth colour correction feature (DCC) for better results at greater depths
- Adjustments to the home screen showing currently active WB/DCC settings
- Manual time/date settings added.
To download the latest updates, follow the link to the Paralenz firmware page and follow the instructions. While you're waiting for the update to finish, check out the latest compilation video below!