Fantasea Line Introduces FA6400 Housing for Sony A6400
Fantasea has launched a new underwater housing for the Sony a6400 mirrorless camera - the FA6400.
Designed and manufactured specifically for the Sony a6400 camera, the FA6400 features an ergonomic design with access to all essential camera function, built to the highest professional standards of functionality, style and durability.
The FA6400 features Fantasea's Hybrid Vacuum Safety System, which includes both a pre-dive vacuum check and an on-dive leak detector. The system allows for confirmation of the watertight seal of the housing prior to diving, and monitoring of the housing's seal during the dive using the in-built moisture detector. The housing is depth rated to 60m/200ft.
An FML interchangeable lens port system allows using a wide range of lenses underwater. A standard M16 port (in addition to the vacuum valve) allows for optional connectors and accessories to be installed on the housing, including HDMI or electronic strobe triggering bulkheads.
The FA6400 Housing is shock resistant and protects the camera from water, sand, dust, frost, impact, and other damaging elements, making it ideal for both scuba diving and a range of other activities such as white water paddle sports, sailing, boating, surfing, backpacking and camping
The FA6400 Housing was designed to be compatible with a complete accessory system, enabling photographers to enhance the quality of their images.
Fantasea FA6400 Features:
- Hybrid Vacuum Safety System included
- Moisture Detector and Alarm
- Double O-ring protection for a perfect watertight seal
- Depth rated to 60m/200 feet
- Made from durable injection moulded Polycarbonate
- Access to all essential camera controls and functions with clearly labelled controls
- Shock resistant
- Additional M16 port for a variety of connections, including HDMI or electronic strobe triggering bulkheads
- Special cold-shoe mount for lighting accessories
- Double fibre optic cable port
- Removable anti-glare hood for the LCD screen
- Easy and secure installation of camera
- Protective housing body cap
- Extended shutter release included for easy access when using housing tray and handles
- Interchangeable lens port and lens gear accessories are available, allowing for the use of a wide range of lenses
- Additional optional housing accessories are available
- Weight (without camera and lens port on land): 980g (34.5oz)
- Weight (with camera and FML Flat Port on land): 1,595g (56.2oz)
- Dimensions (without accessories, WxDxH): 20.5x14.5x15.5cm (8x5.7x6.1in)
- Manufacturer’s warranty
UK RRP: £899 (housing only), £1199 (housing, flat port and zoom gear)
For UK sales and distribution contact www.nautilusdiving.co.uk
Links and Useful Information
- www.sonydive.com - A website dedicated to Fantasea housings for Sony cameras
- About the Sony a6400 camera
- Mirrorless Housings Image Gallery
- Mirrorless Housings Accessories Chart
- FML Lens Port Chart
- Fantasea authorized dealers