New Lightweight Trilaminate Drysuit from BARE
US equipment manufacturer BARE introduce their new, lightweight trilaminate drysuit.
Made from bespoke Cordura Nylon Oxford 4-Layer fabric exclusively manufactured for BARE, the suit is designed to be durable and breathable but lighter in weight than traditional trilaminate suits.
- Lighter weight breathable material that offers enhanced flexibility over current butyl trilaminates
- Lightweight low profile plastic dry zipper
- 2MM nylon/smoothskin warm collar with vented neck drain provides an improved seal with the BARE dry hood
- M-PADz knee protection with 2MM neoprene backing providing added padding for comfort
- 2 needle "felled seam" construction increases seam integrity, is low profile and less prone to abrasion and finishes for a clean look
- Flexible double taped reinforcement at "critical wear" seam points for added durability
- Premium graphics
- Telescoping torso with field replaceable crotch strap
- Includes 4-point suspenders
- Includes Tech Boots
- Includes Drysuit Backpack
- Material: exclusively engineered and durable Cordura Nylon Oxford 4-Layer fabric