Scubapro's New Air Balanced 2nd Stage
The C370 is available with the Mk17 EVO 1st stage (left) or MK11 (right)
The C370 is the newest addition to Scubapro's family of high performance second stages. Based on the compact C350 case, the new C370 keeps the best features of its predecessor while adding a balanced valve to its design. A brand new exhaust tee based on the S620 Ti’s design contributes to better work of breathing (Scubapro claim a 10 per cent improvement over the C350), and positive feeback after the S620 Ti's release sees the compact 'hi-flow' mouthpiece inorporated into the C370#s design, increasing both airflow and user comfort,
Thei air-balanced C370 delivers a constant airflow and is aimed at recreational divers, especially those who travel a lot, thanks to its compact size and weight. The C370 also has a user-adjustable inhalation effort control knob, and a small, co-axial dive/pre-dive lever.
C370 FEATURES & SPECS
- Air balanced valve for smooth inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Compact rugged fiberglass reinforced nylon casing and new exhaust tee take up little space in a dive bag.
- A new poppet and lever allows the design to maintain the same overall size as the C350.
- Stainless steel frame on the front cover with the Scubapro C-Series signature.
- A new exhaust tee based on the S620 Ti’s design contributes to better work of breathing (10% improvement over the C350).
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA).
- Large purge button is easy to activate, even wearing thick gloves.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes, from smaller to largest.
- Weight: 171g.
Combines Scubapro’s premium air balanced diaphragm first stage with its newest air balanced second stage, for all diving applications.
The air balanced diaphragm MK11 plus the new air balanced C370 make a compact, user-friendly and affordable air delivery system, perfectly suited to the travelling diver.
The C370 is available at authorised SCUBAPRO dealers.