Updated Aladin ONE Matrix From Scubapro
Scubapro's entry-level Aladin ONE Matrix has been upgraded with new features and functions, including a new algorithm, upgraded screen to Bluetooth compatibility.
The most obvious improvement to the single-gas computer is the Aladin ONE Matrix’s new dot matrix LCD display. Other upgrades include the replacement of the previous ZH-L8 algorithm with Scubapro’s 16 tissue compartment ZH-L16 ADT. The two-button menu navigation system has been improved and the safety stop function now activates automatically, an improvement over the previous manual method. Bluetooth low energy communication replaces the previous IrDA system, enabling dive data to be more easily transferred, stored and analyzed on a PC or Mac as well as Android and iOS devices.
Described by Scubapro as 'the essence of simplicity', the Aladin ONE Matrix is depth-rated to 120m and comes with a user-replaceable battery, rated for two years or 300 dives. The low price point makes it a good option for entry-level divers and for dive school rental gear.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Updated LCD segmented display, plus dot matrix display on the bottom row
- ZH-L16 ADT algorithm uses 16 tissue compartments and accommodates a single gas
- Nitrox compatible from 21 to 50 per cent in 1 per cent increments. Adjustable ppO2 between 1.0 and 1.6bar
- Visual and audible dive data alarms
- Backlight enhances screen readability in low-light conditions
- New automatic Safety Stop with timer
- Saltwater or freshwater modes, altitude alarm and dive planner with deco are included
- Two buttons provide easy access to modes and the programming of basic parameters
- Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m
- CR2450 user-replaceable battery is rated for two years or 300 dives
- Reset function is ideal for dive rentals
- Dive data can be transferred using the Bluetooth 4.0 low energy interface for storage and analysis on PC/Mac, Android or iOS
The Aladin ONE Matrix is available at authorised Scubapro dealers.