Oceanic Geo 4.0 Continues Bluetooth Compatible Dive Computer Range
Following the release of the new ProPlus 4.0 air-integrated dive computer, Oceanic has also updated its Geo 4.0 wrist-mounted dive computer for 2019.
Divers can connect the Geo 4.0 to a smartphone app via the free-to-download DiverLog+ App, which allows customisation of setting pre- and post- dive via the inbuilt Bluetooth 4.0 connection. For additional personalisation, the Geo 4.0 is available with five different colour straps in black, white, blue, yellow and sea blue. The Geo 4.0 also features Oceanic's patented DSAt or Pelagic Z+ Dual Algorithm and a brand-new XL display area with wider font and up to 33 per cent larger digits.
Connect With the Diverlog+ App
The computer connects to your smartphone through the free DiverLog+ App. Divers can adjust the dual nitrox mixes, switch the Dual Algorithm, gas mixes, user display, and alarms, all on the go, both pre- and post-dive.
Pre-Dive: allows for dive planning with alerts for time and depth and selection of gas mixtures through a mobile device.
Post-Dive: dives can be downloaded directly to the diver's smart device, allowing users to view their most recent dive profile and information, add photos and videos, and use the search query to filter by location, dive type, depth, and more.
Oceanic Geo 4.0 features
- Bluetooth 4.0 Technology
- Smartphone connectivity through the free DiverLog+ App
- 5 optional colour straps (black, white, blue, yellow and sea blue)
- Dual Algorithm™
- XL Display with up to 33 per cent larger digits
- Firmware Auto-Update: download and install the latest firmware through Bluetooth
- 4 operating modes (watch, norm, gauge, freedive)
- 3 nitrox mixtures up to 100 per cent oxygen
- Z+ with deep stop
- Single button access to 'Last Dive' display (max depth & bottom time)
- Data Retention to maintain calculations indefinitely
- User-friendly Interface with 'Step Back' ability
- User replaceable batteries
For more information on the new Geo 4.0, visit www.OceanicWorldwide.com/Geo-4-0