SEAC's New 5mm and 7mm Wetsuit and New Drysuit 4.0
SEAC has added some new suits to its collection, the Alfa Superstretch, available in 5mm and 7mm thicknesses, and the Dry Puls 4.0 Drysuit. All three models are available in both male and female sizings.
ALFA 5mm/7mm Superstretch Wetsuit
£155 (5mm), £175 (7mm)
- One-piece wetsuit in soft 7-mm or 5-mm neoprene
- Increased freedom of movement and reduced fatigue from super-elastic neoprene inserts on the chest, arms, calves, and underarms
- 'AquaStop System' sealings at the wrists, ankles, and neck in 'Smooth Skin' neoprene
- PU-reinforced knee pads
- Rear vertical zip closure.
Men: S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
Ladies: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
DRY PLUS 4.0 Drysuit
- 4.0-mm high-density neoprene drysuit double-lined in nylon and waterproof neoprene taping
- Boot: waterproof in neoprene, and sole with extra-tough PU Print protection on the sole
- Si-Tech inlet and exhaust valves: Si-Tech
- Rear zip: in BDM metal with protective flap
- Neck: Glide Skin neoprene outside and Superstretch Nylon with external protective flap
- Closure system at the wrists: Neoprene in Nylon Superstretch and Glide Skin interior
- Side pocket: in neoprene with YKK zipper
- Knee pads: Tatex
- Hood: separate in superstretch neoprene with fastening buckle in the pocket area
- Other features: fabric bag, hose and suspenders included.
Men: S, M, L, L2P, XL, XL2P, XXL, XXL2P, XXXL, XXXL2P, XXXXL
Ladies : XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL