New Pocket-Sized 4K UHD Underwater Compact Camera From Sealife
Underwater photography specialist Sealife has launched its latest camera, the 14 Megapixel, Ultra High Definition ReefMaster RM-4K.
The standard package includes a compact removable inner camera with a 'robust' external housing that can be used as a hand-held device or tray-mounted for use with a lighting rig. The ReefMaser features a 2.0" TFT colour LCD viewing screen and all functions are accessible through a simple 4-button control system. The housing is rated to a maximum depth of 40m.
The ReefMaster has a WiFi sharing capability so images and videos can be previewed, downloaded and shared via a smart-phone or tablet using the free 'SeaLifeReefMaster' app available from Google Play or the Apple App Store. Memory is expandable up to 128GB using micro SDHC memory cards.
The camera is compatible with SeaLife accessories such as the Sea Dragon light systems and is available as a set that includes a Sea Dragon 2000 lumen COB LED Light.
- 14 megapixel Panasonic CMOS image sensor
- 4K Ultra HD Video @ 30fps and 1080p HD video @ 60 fps
- 2.0" 230K Hi-res TFT colour LCD view screen
- 40 m compact underwater housing with removable inner camera
- 140° Fisheye Lens
- Underwater colour-correction modes – 'Underwater Deep' and 'Underwater Shallow'
- Easy 4-button controls for easy operation
- Inbuilt Wi-Fi to preview, download and share footage to smart devices
- Image Stabilization
- Expandable memory using micro SDHC/SDXC memory card up to 128GB
- Focus from 30 cm to infinity (optional lenses available)
- Time-lapse shooting functions
- Removable Li-ion rechargeable battery allows up to 2+ hours video or 500+ images
- Weight 0.45kg
- Dimensions 8 cm x 15cm x 20cm
ReefMaster RM-4K Ultra Compact UW Camera: £299
ReefMaster RM-4K PRO 2000 Set: £589