Sharks4Kids Free Webinars Available for Next Three Weeks
For the next three weeks (and possibly longer) Sharks4kids.com is offering a series of free shark webinars. Guest speakers will include shark scientists, videographers, divers, conservationists and a range of people involved in the world of sharks
The webinars will be broadcast via the Zoom videoconferencing app which can be downloaded free of charge at https://zoom.us/. They will also be streamed live on the Sharks4Kids YouTube Channel (Shark Kids) and remain available for viewing on YouTube for those in locations who can't join the live events due to time differences.
Visit www.sharks4kids.com/webinars for information on the speakers, age-range and the links to join.
Times are given in US Eastern Time, currently 5 hours behind British Summer Time. The schedule for the week ahead is as follows:
- Mon April 6 at 11am EST (4pm BST) Sawfish Science with Dr. Andrea Kroetz
- Mon April 6 at 1pm EST (6pm BST) Intro to Sharks with Jenny Bortoluzzi
- Tues April 7 at 1pm EST (6pm BST) Filming Sharks with Filipe DeAndrade
- Tues April 7 at 5pm EST (10pm BST) White Shark Nurseries with Dr. Chris Lowe
- Wed Apr 8 at 11am EST (4pm BST) Shark Fin ID with Diego Cardenosa
- Wed Apr 8 at 1pm EST (6pm BST) How to Draw a Shark with Dr. Julius Csotonyi
- Wed Apr 8 at 7pm EST (12am BST) Sawshark Science with Patrick Burke
- Thurs Apr 9 at 1pm EST (6pm BST) Sharks, Rays, Ratfish & Cool Creatures from the Deep with Annie Crawley
- Thurs Apr 9 at 5pm EST (10pm BST) What is a Chimaera with Dr. Brit Finucci
- Fri Apr 10 at 11am EST (4pm BST) Creating 3D models of sharks for science with Dr. Duncan Irschick
- Fri Apr 10 at 2pm EST (7pm BST) Sink Your Teeth into Shark Biology with Joshua Moyer