Special Offer and Travel Update From Camel Dive Club
Camel Dive Club in Sharm El Sheikh is offering some great packages for diving this summer!
Despite news to the contrary, there is a range of flight options available to Sharm, with more European carriers flying direct to the resort this year. Anybody who has dived there recently will testify to the fact that the reefs are more vibrant than they have been for years, free of the mass tourism that crowded the reefs in years gone by. If it makes you think again - at least four whale sharks have been spotted during the month of June so far, as the bigger fish return to the reefs in the absence of divers.
One of Sharm's premier diving centres, Camel Dive Club, is offering unlimited third dives to their guests through the month of July, based on a price of €411 per person which includes:
- 7 nights in a double room with breakfast at the 4* Camel Hotel
- 5 days diving (3 dives per day)
- Return airport transfers
- Free 32% nitrox for all nitrox certified divers
- Add in full equipment rental for the week plus all of the above for €506 per person
If you have already booked at a different hotel, the following prices apply:
- 3 days/6 dives package: €132
- 5 days/10 dives package: €210
- 3 days/9 dives package plus full equipment rental: €273 Euro
- 5 days/15 dives package plus full equipment rental: €420 Euro
- All packages include free hotel transfers and free nitrox 32% for nitrox certified divers.
For those who are still uncertain how to get there, there are more options to fly direct from Europe, including new direct flights from Czech Republic, Denmark and Switzerland. See below the graphic for the full list:
Direct Flights to Sharm
- Brussels with TUIfly
- Prague with Air Cairo from 19 June
- Copenhagen and Billund through tour operator Atlantis
- Munich, Dusseldorf, Hannover, Frankfurt, Leipzig via tour operator FTI
- Dusseldorf and Munich via Germania
- Milan and Verona with Meridiana;
- Bologna, Milan and Verona with Neos;
- Ancona (NEW), Bari, Bergamo, Napoli, Rome and Verona with Balkan Express
- Oslo with Air Cairo
- Warsaw, Katowice with Air Cairo
- Zurich with Germania from 7 October
Indirect Flights From around the world (including UK)
- EgyptAir via Cairo
- Turkish Airlines and Pegasus Airlines via Istanbul
Every diver knows that Summer time is the best period to spot hammerhead sharks at Jackson Reef, however when the sea is flat like it has been in the last few weeks, it is also very likely that divers will encounter pods of dolphins on the way back from the Straits of Tiran. Watch this fantastic two minute video of playful Risso’s dolphins filmed by our guests and come to Sharm to see them with your own eyes.