blue o two Offer 90 Day Cruise Director Internships
Premiere worldwide liveaboard operator blue o two is offering a brand new Cruise Director Internship Program (CDIP), to train new recruits in the high-end dive liveaboard industry.
For divers who are passionate about the underwater world and dream of seeking a full-time career in the business, first-hand training from experienced professionals as part of blue o two's CDIP programs is available in one or more of the following locations: Indonesia, Maldives, Papua New Guinea, Palau, the Philippines, Red Sea, Solomon Islands or Truk Lagoon.
The combined fleet of blue o two, Master Liveaboards and Siren Fleet spans the globe and is looking to offer qualified dive professionals a unique opportunity to gain invaluable experience as a Cruise Director. The programme is for a period of 90 days and will allow interns to dive daily in some of the most amazing diving destinations around the world.
Who is this programme for?
- Enthusiastic and eager divers, with a minimum certification of Divemaster (DM) or equivalent,
- Candidates must have great interpersonal and communication skills
- Service and customer oriented with a great team spirit and willingness to take charge
- Dedicated to making every single cruise the best possible experience for their guests
What do they offer?
- 90 days on board one or two of blue o two's vessels, full board included
- Complete training schedule from our Cruise Directors, as well as: ’learning by doing’
- Round-the-clock training from some of the best liveaboard dive crews in the world.