One Month Left to Vote for Your Favourites
Just one month left to vote in the 2019 DIVE Travel Awards, and the competition's hotting up...
The top three in each category look to be taking shape with no changes to the top of the leaderboard in each of the categories. But the numbers are close. With the exception of Indonesia's (probably) unassailable lead, a surge in voting for one or two of the candidates could result in major changes. And there is plenty of jostling for the Top 10 places, particularly in the Dive Centre and the Liveaboards categories.
For more information on each of the destinations, dive centres/resorts and liveaboards, check out the previews of the Top 25 in each category:
Don't forget, we have 50 free subscriptions to the digital issue of DIVE Magazine to give away for voting in the 2019 DIVE Travel Awards (terms and conditions apply). We've also changed the format this year to prevent spammers from meddling in our election - it's still pretty straightforward to enter but just in case you have any questions:
How to enter:
- Enter a valid e-mail address if asked to do so
- If you are using a shared computer and someone has already voted, you may need to click the 'logout' button underneath the picture in the voting module - .
- Select your favourites from each category (you can vote for all 25 or just one if you wish) and press 'continue' to cast your vote. Select the next category and again pick your favourites.
- If you are using a shared computer or iPad remember to 'logout' at the end so the next person can vote.
- The winners of the free digital subscriptions will be selected randomly from all those who voted after the voting is closed. Winners will be notified by e-mail.
What we do with your e-mail address:
If you are not currently registered to get our mailing list, once you have entered your e-mail address you will receive an automated e-mail asking if you'd like to join. We'd really appreciate it if you do, but we won't hold it against you if you don't (at least, not for very long, anyway!). If you do register, then you'll receive our free weekly newsletter every Friday, plus we may send you occasional promotions or special offers, stories from our back-catalogues, travel news or competitions that are available exclusively to DIVE Magazine readers. We absolutely will not send your e-mail address to any third party without your express permission. Once you have registered you are free to unsubscribe, without penalty, at any time, using the links available in every message we send.