Fourth Element's Lockdown Dive-Spirit-Lifting Underwater Photo Competition
Now in its second year, the 2021 edition of UBWPOTY has five categories available to enter, the winners of each receiving vouchers for £200 of Fourth Element gear. The overall Professional winner will receive a macro lens from Nauticam worth £473.00; the overall Amateur winner will win a Paralenz Vaquita action camera worth €749.00 (£660)
The five categories for 2021 are:
- Indoor Animal Behaviour
- Self Isolation Portrait
- Lockdown Lego (or other building block brand construction)
- Positive/Negative (black and white)
- Zoom In (macro-ish)
To enter, photographers are encouraged to get creative with whatever they can find around the home to make the best underwater bathtub shot. Photographers without a bathtub may use a sink, bucket or water butt. Fourth Element has promised that 'a set of professional-ish judges will decide the winners.'
In order to enter:
- Post the picture on Instagram with the hashtag #UnderBathWater2021
- Tag @fourthelementdive @nauticam.images and @paralenz
- State which category you are entering in your image caption
Photographers can enter as many times as they like; closing date is 28 February 2021 at midnight, GMT. Follow the link to Fourth Element's website to enter.