New Addition to the Aquis Range of Scuba Diving Watches From Oris
Swiss watchmaker Oris has launched the latest model in its luxury Aquis dive watch collection with an updated version of the Aquis Chronograph.
The new model picks up from last year’s redesigned Aquis models, which now feature slimmer, more streamlined cases that give the Aquis its elegant, stylish silhouette. The case, lugs, crown protectors and bracelet have all been re-worked, with the 45.5mm stainless steel case water-resistant to 500m/50 bar and featuring a uni-directional rotating bezel with a scratch-resistant black ceramic insert. A small gap between the uni-directional rotating bezel and the case means the bezel is easier to grip and adjust
The strap options all have folding clasps with Oris’s sliding-sledge extension system, allowing the wearer to adjust the strap without having to take it off, and potentially risk dropping it into the depths. The Chronograph is powered by a Swiss-made automatic chronograph movement.
- Automatic movement Oris Cal. 774 based on Sellita SW 500, with date at 6 o’clock and chronograph function
- Multi-piece stainless steel case with screw-in security crown and crown protection.
- Water-resistant to 50 bar/500m
- Uni-directional rotating bezel with polished green ceramic inlay with 60-minute timer and zero marker filled with Super-LumiNova
- Sapphire crystal domed on both sides with anti-reflective coating inside
- Screwed stainless steel case back engraved with feet to metres conversion chart and Oris shield emblem
- Blue sunray dial with applied indices, nickel hour and minute hands filled with Super-LumiNova.
- Polished nickel chronograph central seconds hand with a white tip.
- White hands for chronograph hour/minute counters and running seconds
- Available with a stainless steel bracelet with extension, dark brown leather strap with sliding-sledge folding clasp with extension, or black rubber strap with Oris-developed safety anchor and quick-adjust, sliding-sledge folding clasp with extension
Swiss Retail Price:
CHF 3,400 (£2,512) with strap
CHF 3,600 (£2,660) with a stainless steel bracelet