Oceanic Adds to its Family of Bluetooth Dive Computers with the ProPlus 4.0
Oceanic’s new ProPlus 4.0 dive computer is the first in its line of 2019 computers that boast 'ultimate user adjustability' thanks to Bluetooth 4.0 technology.
Divers can adjust and customize all their dive features on the new ProPlus 4.0 computer, which features a larger display area, font size and 22 per cent larger digits than previous models. Suitable for divers of all levels, the ProPlus 4.0 connects to smartphones through the DiverLog+ App, available for free in the app store.
The ProPlus 4.0 continues Oceanic's commitment to its patented Dual Algorithm feature, which allows users to switch between a DSAT, or Bühlmann-based Pelagic Z+, decompression algorithms, dependent on the diver's needs and style of diving.
Connect With the Diverlog+ App
The ProPlus 4.0 connects to your smartphone through the free DiverLog+ App. Divers can adjust the dual Nitrox mixes, switch the Dual Algorithm, gas mixes, user display, and alarms, all on the go, both pre- and post-dive.
Pre-Dive: allows for dive planning with alerts for time and depth and selection of gas mixtures through a mobile device.
Post-Dive: dives can be downloaded directly to the diver's smart device, allowing users to view their most recent dive profile and information, add photos and videos, and use the search query to filter by location, dive type, depth, and more.
ProPlus 4.0 Features
- Bluetooth 4.0 compatibility
- Smartphone connectivity through the free DiverLog+ App
- Dual Algorithm™ 7
- XL Display with 22 per cent larger digits
- Patented Air Time Remaining algorithm provides extremely accurate time based on current depth and personal air consumption
- Custom alarms
- Quick disconnect
- SmartGlo® Backlighting
- Freshwater and salt water calibrations
- 3 nitrox gas mixtures up to 100 per cent oxygen
- Pelagic Z+ algorithm with deep stop
- Log saves detailed dive data for last 50 dives
- Data Retention to maintain calculations indefinitely even when the battery is changed
For more information and to find a local retailer, visit www.OceanicWorldwide.com/PP4