New Single-Mode 850 Lumen Dive Light From Scubapro
German manufacturer Scubapro has launched the latest addition to its extensive range of dive torches in the Nova 850 TEC – a no-nonsense light with an aluminium housing and twist switch.
The philosophy behind the single-mode Nova 850 TEC is reliability and simplicity, aimed at demanding or technical dives where ease of operation is essential. The 'twist-on/twist-off' activation is designed for use even with extremely thick gloves, with the double o-ring sealed aluminium shell making it light, stable and extremely robust at the same time.
Powered by 3xC-cell batteries, the Nova 850 TEC's CREE XPL LED delivers 850 lumens with a colour temperature of 4200ºK in a focused 8° beam with up to 7 hours burn time. The torch has a maximum operating depth of 300m with an overpressure valve to release battery gas, and a carabiner attachment point for security.
- Rotary function for switching on and off
- Operating depth of up to 300 m
- 850 lumens illumination
- CREE XPL LED
- 17,000 lux at 1 m
- CCT (colour temperature) 4200ºK
- Spot beam angle 8°
- Double O-ring seals
- Over-pressure valve
- Up to 7 hours burn time at full power
- Extended light head shroud to protect divers and animals
- Measurements 243 × 45 mm
- Weight (with batteries): 288 g
- Powered by 3 C-Cell batteries (disposable or rechargeable)
RRP Nova 850 TEC £125.00