The Ulitmate Luxury Liveaboard to Begin Touring the Southern Maldives
Luxury dive travel specialists Original Diving will host the inaugural voyage of the Four Seasons Explorer to the uncharted wonders of the deep south of the Maldives: Laamu, Huvadhoo and Fuvahmulah atolls. Exclusively arranged by Original Diving and the team at Four Seasons, the luxury liveaboard will, for the first time, travel to the remote southern atolls, island-hopping across the Maldives most secluded islands and exploring some of the least visited dive sites.
The itinerary will include:
- Shark encounters at one of the most southerly atolls in the Maldives, including the possibility of thresher, hammerhead and tiger sharks
- Incredible and remote diving throughout the trip, with the likelihood of having most dive sites to yourself
- Excellent snorkelling throughout, suitable for those that don't dive
- Night snorkelling with whale sharks
- Diving the deep south of the Maldives in true luxury
The Four Seasons Explorer is a spacious 128-ft, three-deck catamaran and considered to be one the best liveaboards in the world. With 11 cabins hosting a maximum of 22 guests, the intimate, floating-resort allows guests the freedom to explore a greater number and variety of sites than being land-based – but with all the luxurious amenities of a Four Seasons hotel
The well-organised cruise allows for signature Four Seasons relaxation, with a masseuse as part of the crew. Dive sites and land visits to explore the islands are always just a moment away, and to ensure divers get the most out of the trip, guests will be joined on board by a marine biologist. Above water marine sports are also possible –the boat is equipped with fishing gear, kayaks, water skis and windsurf boards.
Prices start around £12,200 per person, including flights, but each experience is tailor-made for the guest by Original Diving. For more information, visit www.originaldiving.com/itineraries/liveaboard-south-maldives, or give the team a call on +44 (0)20 7978 0505