Final Call For the 2019 DIVE Travel Awards!
And here it is! The end of the line, the final countdown, that bit where the lady starts singing - it's now or never in the 2019 DIVE Travel Awards, with just over 48 hours to vote for your favourites...
Welcome to the final update from this year's DIVE Travel Awards. More than 20,000 individual votes have been cast during the last four months - and a sizeable percentage of them in the last week. We said in the last update that none of the mid-table placings was secure and there have been some notable changes. Curaçao, previously knocking on the door of the Top 10 is now in 9th place, pushing its neighbour, Bonaire, down to 11th. In the dive centre and resort category, Sharm's family-run Elite Diving has made steady progress climbing the leaderboard and is now in 5th place, while the top four remain unchanged. In the liveaboards, the leaders remain unchanged from the last update, but Mermaid I has made some progress and is threatening the Arenui for third position.
Voting closes at Midnight, GMT on 31 October. Winners will be announced at the DEMA Show on 13-16 November
For more information on each of the destinations, dive centres/resorts and liveaboards, check out the previews of the Top 25 in each category:DIVE Travel Awards 2019
Don't forget, we have 50 free subscriptions to the digital issue of DIVE Magazine to give away for voting in the 2019 DIVE Travel Awards (terms and conditions apply). We've also changed the format this year to prevent spammers from meddling in our election - it's still pretty straightforward to enter but just in case you have any questions:
How to enter:
- Enter a valid e-mail address if asked to do so
- If you are using a shared computer and someone has already voted, you may need to click the 'logout' button underneath the picture in the voting module - .
- Select your favourites from each category (you can vote for all 25 or just one if you wish) and press 'continue' to cast your vote. Select the next category and again pick your favourites.
- If you are using a shared computer or iPad remember to 'logout' at the end so the next person can vote.
- The winners of the free digital subscriptions will be selected randomly from all those who voted after the voting is closed. Winners will be notified by e-mail.
What we do with your e-mail address:
If you are not currently registered to get our mailing list, once you have entered your e-mail address you will receive an automated e-mail asking if you'd like to join. We'd really appreciate it if you do, but we won't hold it against you if you don't (at least, not for very long, anyway!). If you do register, then you'll receive our free weekly newsletter every Friday, plus we may send you occasional promotions or special offers, stories from our back-catalogues, travel news or competitions that are available exclusively to DIVE Magazine readers. We absolutely will not send your e-mail address to any third party without your express permission. Once you have registered you are free to unsubscribe, without penalty, at any time, using the links available in every message we send.